E-Pao! Photo Gallery

The pristine Dzuko Valley ; photo taken sometime in the third week of July 2009.
In 2008, the Chief Minister of Manipur, Okram Ibobi expressed that 70% of the Dzuko Valley is in Manipur and remaining 30% is for Nagaland. Nagaland Government have taken up lots of development works, including construction of three Tourist Rest House and ongoing work in progress for construction of a Helipad near the Dzuko valley.

Picture Credit :: E-pao Pictures

See Archives News Photo here